CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE
Content in general
PIX IT reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the content of the web site or the format thereof at any time without notice. PIX IT reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the web site for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Intellectual proprietary rights
- © Copyright 2011 PIX IT N.V., Brussels, Belgium and/or her licensors
All rights related to the content of this web site that are not expressly granted in this agreement, are reserved.
Copyright, neighbouring rights, patents, trademarks and all other intellectual proprietary rights in the content (including not limited to text, lay-out, software, music, sound, photographs, video, design, characters, graphics, movie trailers, film clips, registered and unregistered trade- and servicemarks, databases, names, trade names, domain names, or other material) rest with PIX IT or its licensors.
- User understands and agrees that User only may reproduce or distribute the content of this web site in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use
Any other use of the whole content of this web site or of a part of it, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display transmission, the use of any other web site, without the prior written consent of PIX IT, is strictly prohibited.
The above mentioned acts are forbitten regardless of the chosen way or chosen form.
All copyright and other intellectual proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND LIABILITY
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information of this web site, PIX IT assumes no responsability therefor. All content is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. PIX IT hereby expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringment of intellectual proprietary rights, or as to the operation of this web site or the content.
- PIX IT does not warrant or make any representations in regard of the security of this web site. USER acknowledges any information sent may be intercepted. PIX IT does not warrant that the web site or the servers which make this web site available or electronic communications sent by PIX IT are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- In no event shall PIX IT be liable, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, actual, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption, damage done to USER’s computer system) resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this web site or the content, even if PIX IT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The PIX IT web site may contain links to third party web sites, which are not under the control of PIX IT. PIX IT shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites to which USER may have access through the PIX IT web site. When USER accesses a third party web site, USER does so at his or her own risk and acknowledge that PIX IT is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials available from such third party sites. USER also agrees that PIX IT shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of using any third party’s web site. The mentioning of third party companies and web sites on the PIX IT web site is for informational purposes and as a convenience to the USER only and does not constitute an endorsement of recommendation.
USER agrees, at USER’S expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PIX IT, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, distributors and licensees from and against any judgement, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) incurred by PIX IT in connection with any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding arising out of USER’S breach of this Agreement or in connection with USER’s use of this web site or any product or service related thereto.
GOVERNING LAW AND COURT
- This Agreement and the relationship between USER and PIX IT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws, treaties and European Regulations in force in Belgium. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or relating to use of this web site and the material contained in this web site shall be resolved only by the Brussels Courts.
- USER agrees that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any action pertaining to or in connection with this web site must be commenced before court and notified to PIX IT within one (1) year after the date the cause for action arose, in default of any action will be forever barred.
- The waiver by either party of a breach or right under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or rigth.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by the Brussels Courts, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
All rights not expressly granted in this agreement, are reserved.